Mon, 20 Jul|
BTSS Inter-firm Relay Race
Join us for our latest inter-firm sports competition – the BTSS Inter-Firm Relay Race! Scan the QR code on our poster to find out more on the BTSS Running Club page on Strava!
Time & Location
20 Jul 2020, 00:00 – 26 Jul 2020, 23:59
About the event
Each firm will enter a team of up to 5 runners, who each record a run in their own time on the week commencing 20th July. The distance run by each team member will be totalled together to see where each firm lands on the leader board!
Each runner is also encouraged donate to our charity of the year, Let’s Feed Brum, as part of their entry. So gather a team, grab your trainers and join the race!
How the BTSS Inter-firm Relay Race will work:
- Gather a team of runners (up to 5 members per team) and select a team captain.
- Scan the QR Code in the attached (and below), or search ‘BTSS Running Club’ on Strava.
- Run a distance of your choice in the week of 20th – 26th July.
- Title the run ‘BTSS Relay *Firm Name*’.
- Screenshot your finished route and send to your team captain.
- For an extra 1km point per team member - we encourage you to make a donation to our chosen charity Let’s Feed Brum. Send a screenshot of your donation confirmation to your team captain.
- The team captain must then submit a run for each team member by emailing the runner’s name and their distance, and donation confirmations to email@example.com by 12pm on Monday 27th July.
We would also encourage post-run selfies on Instagram, tagging ‘@btss.events’!